Monday, December 1, 2008

Hot Rod Power Tour 09?


I got word that it's on!

The tour starts in Madison, WI this year and makes its way thru Detroit and then on to Tennesee!

2009 HOT ROD POWER TOUR(TM) ROUTE
Saturday, June 6
Madison, WI
Alliant Energy Center

Sunday, June 7
Racine, WI
Downtown Lakefront

Monday, June 8
South Bend, IN
TBA

Tuesday, June 9
Warren, MI (Detroit)
General Motors Technical Center

Wednesday, June 10
Dayton, OH
University of Dayton Arena

Thursday, June 11
Somerset, KY
TBA

Friday, June 12
Bristol, TN
Bristol Motor Speedway

So - Please keep posted for the plans for this year's tour!

We will have some fresh things to show - there will be changes to the GTO, another car is in the works and more fun stuff.

I also want to show you the photo of last year's LONG HAUL gang - see if you can squint enough to find Sean and myself in the photo. I know wh
ere I was sitting, so that was easy...

Cheers!!

No comments: