Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time...

What is it about time? It seems as though it passes every day relentlessly. It does not care if you are busy, bored or stuck in traffic. How much time has passed since my last blog posting?

Too much time!

So what has happened in the last year you ask? a LOT!

Driven1 has not been a priority for me personally the last 9 months due to other issues that have come up. It was a personal dissapointment for me in that I saw that "nothing was getting done..."

Well how wrong I was! Even though I was not "doing" anything, there was still things happening in the background to open up new doors. I recently got interviewed with The Muscle Car Place -

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/the-musclecar-place-podcast-episode-13-featuring-stefan-svard-of-driven-1

And if that was not enough, I got a call from the people that publish Worship Facilities Magazine, and got a "missions moment" interview and a spot in the front of the magazine.

After that Worship Facilities interview, they asked if I wanted a spot on the expo show floor next week. So long story short, Driven1 will have a 20'x20' booth at the WFX Show in Charlotte, NC.

The same weekend as the WFX Show there is the Goodguys Nationals at the Lowe's Motor Speedway!

So to put it right to the point, I have not been responsible nor can I take the credit for all the good things happening with Driven1 right now.

There is a LOT more to tell, so stay tuned!

Stefan

No comments: